Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 27:

Wind; Air in natural motion.

Forecast for today,,, Sunny and windy, with a high of 73. Perfect. :) The morning time was a little hectic. Liz woke up a little late, so she decided to just catch the 9 o'clock train, and stay the morning! So she fed Ava, got everything ready for Anna, and i mostly stood around and drank some water. hahaha! No complaining here! So we dropped Liz off at the station, and headed off to school! What a beautiful day!!! It was a bit windy, but even the wind was warm! When we got home, i put Ava down for her nap, and decided to run on the treadmill! I ran one mile without stopping, and for me that is amazing! hahaha! I usually hate running passionately, but that was so nice! I had so much energy for like 20 minutes after i ran,, then i got way tired, but oh well, it was so worth it! Whew! haha! I can't believe it is Thursday already! This week has FLOWN by!

*moment* When i was picking Anna up from school, i totally biffed it on the sidewalk! And not only that, but when i did, i snorted subconsciously! In front of all the moms walking by! It was awesome! hahaha! I don't think i have laughed that hard at myself in a long time!

So we picked Anna up,, hehehe, and went home for some lunch! Anna ate a nutella sandwich and grapes, and Ava ate this sweet pouch thingy full of baby food! They are awesome! It was time for Ava's second nap of the day, and i just couldn't wait for her to wake up! There was no way we were spending this gorgeous day inside!! While she was sleeping Anna and i played a Fancy Nancy board game, and airplane! That was cute, and made time go by prettty fast! When Ava was finally awake, i decided we were gonna go to the water! The east coast beach! Because it is my favorite spot in the whole world!!! hahaha! And we did! Anna absolutely loved climbing with me on the rocks, and Av was fascinated with the waves, (she was fascinated watching them,, i didn't let her get that close, don't worry!) We were there for a long time, and it was my favorite part of the week so far! I love being outside,, wearing shorts,, with the wind blowing in my hair,,,. :) And i hear it snowed in Utah... pahaha. I shouldn't be too excited though, tomorrow it is supposed to be a high of 54... baaahhh. haha. But i will enjoy it while i have it! We went home and ate our snack, and then went to the alligator park as well! Anna insisted on wearing her butterfly wings again. She is so darling. So that was that, we went home, cleaned up a bit, and shortly after Lizjosh came home! Woot!

Oh, and p.s. i am going to be pocahontas for halloween, i am so excited!!!! The inner indian in me is calling out! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment