Monday, November 1, 2010

Days 28, 29 & 30:

Remorse; Deep and painful regret for wrongdoing.

3 days behind, i am SO sorrrrry! It was a big weekend, so i hope you enjoy this massive post! haha.

So Day 28, Friday;

Strangest day yet. This morning was Ava's one year doctor's appointment, so Lizjosh stayed home from work to take her there! Anna apparently loves Dr. Ross, so she wanted to go to the doctor's too! They let her because it is flu season, and she needed her shots anyway, so she missed school to go! They left around 9, and were gone for about an hour and a half. I wasn't exactly sure what i was going to do... hmmm..... okay, i will clean up. I cleaned my room spotless, scrubbed my bathroom, and even emptied the dishwasher! All that was accomplished, with time to spare, so i wrote in my journal, and read my scrips! How enjoyable! haha! When they got back home, the parentals were rushing to get ready for work, and off they went! Anna was normal, but Ava was having side-effects from the many shots she got, so he was under the weather pretty much for the rest of the day! :( Fridays are Anna's play-date day with Leon, so around 3:30 we went to the Harbour Island park and they played around! Sibylle (Leon's nanny) always runs around with them too, it's awesome. haha! I would, but i always gotta keep lil Ava company! She fell asleep pretty soon after we got there, so i just pushed her around the park in her stroller. Anna and Leon are so cute when they play. I really do want them to get married some day... hahaha! Really though. Oh, and just a little fyi, it was FREEZING again! Like a high of 54. Blech. And of course it was windy. haha! After the play-date, we just hung around the house like usual, and messed around until Lizjosh got home! I wanted to stay up late, just cause it was Friday night and i could... so i watched t.v. hahaha! i watched like 5 episodes of House Hunters! Holla! lol! :)

Day 29;

Freeeeeeeeeedom! Today i had a list of things to do! Mail off a few letters, deposit my check, find my dad a birthday present, and do something for myself! Mailing the letters was easy, i just went to the post office, bought the stamps, and chucked them in the outgoing mail thingy! Done and done. Also, depositing my check was easy as pie as well! Done and done. Now, finding my dad a birthday present was a little bit more difficult, because he NEVER says what he wants!!! haha! I decided i would go to Trader Joe's and just check it out, because everyone here is obsessed with it. lol! I ended up finding something perfect for my dad, and also i picked up something for my mom and brother! I love getting things for people i decided! haha! So that was also something i did for myself! Love love love. In the middle of all this running around, my best Heather Michelle Rowley called me, and we chatted about life, and i loved it! I love her! So so much! The date today is the 30th of October, so everyone in Utah is celebrating Halloween tonight!! I am soooo bummed i wouldn't be spending Halloween dinner with my girls... but thats life is suppose! We will make up for it in December, i am sure of it! :) Speaking of... tonight is the big YSA Halloween Dance in the city!!! It is in the church building under the temple, and i am soooooo stoked! I have my costume all ready, it will be sick! So i went back home after all my errand runs, and started to get ready! I love getting ready for Halloween! And going as pocahontas didn't even feel like i was getting crazy dressed up! It all came so naturally. I am an indian. Its official. lol! :) I met up at the church with Ciera, it was the ward party, and everyone was supposed to meet there and eat. They were having the annual ward chili cookoff! Yum!!! It was way cute to see all the families dressed up in themes! My favorite by far was the bishop and his family, they were 'Dispicable Me' little people! They were so cute! haha! So anyway, only me, ciera, and spencer actually showed up at the church, the rest of the crew, (all the people that went as alice and wonderland) met up somewere else and got ready together! That realllllly irritated ciera and spencer. Personally, i didn't really care all that much, cause i barely know these people, and don't really care if they exclude me or whatever.... but yeah. So us 3 rode the train into the city, and walked to the building! THE TEMPLE IS SO GORGEOUS!!!! Just sayin. lol! We met up with the rest of the group there, and it was so awkward! hahaah! Wha'er. I had a fun time dancing with everyone! Oh funniest thing. So i guess at these dances, the latins are the majority, so they play latin music like every other song, its so awesome! haha! Everyone knows how to move their hips like maniacs! haha! I love it! We made caramel apples, that were actually way gross... haha! And just danced the night away! The alice and wonderland crew won 2nd place in the costume contest,, way cool eh?? The first place winners were dressed up as Taylor Swift and Kanye West, it was HILARIOUS! haha! In my opinion, they definitely deserved the winners title. :) By the time the dance was over, we were all sooooo exhausted! We hopped on the train and went home! I was tired, but had a way good time! Winner halloween status.

Day 30;

Happy Halloween officially! :) Because i was so tired from the night before, i slept in til a whopping 10:30!!! Woot woot! It was such a good feeling! haha! I got up and hopped in the shower! Mmmmm. I love showers. Best part of the day, i'd say! haha! Jk, but i really do like them a whole lot. I got ready for church, and left for New Rochelle! Again i was a little late, but made it for the sacrament, and that's what is important! I sat in the back like i usually do, but ciera, spencer, spencer's sister and her boyfriend were all sitting on a little bench up front and ushered me to come up by them, so i did! That was nice, huh? :) I am so glad to have friends here! Its way nice! And guess what? I wouldn't have them if it wasn't for the church! Word. All the meetings were way good! After, the Anderson's invited me (and ciera, but she is always there anyway, haha) over for dinner! I guess they have a tradition to have chili every halloween, so that was exciting to be invited to be a part of that! Yay! And, it was reallllllly tasty! DAng. haha! Now here, it isn't like utah, where if a holiday falls on a sunday, we celeberate it the day before... they just gotta go with the flow and celebrate it with the rest of the world! So the two youngest Anderson's got all dressed up and went out! It was sooooo cute! They are absolutely adorable!!! We were going to go with them,, but.... drama came up. Remember how i said it was awkward at the dance, and they like 'excluded' us or whatever? Well, aparently there were some hard feelings still lingering in the air, and it was actually becoming a really big deal to them. (I didn't even know what was going on, cause nobody talks to me about anything,, pahaha) So... they called a little meeting to be held. hahaha. I felt like i was in high school! Oh glory... haha! So... we went to Moni's house, and had this meeting. Blah blah blah, drama drama drama. They argued it out, and in the end, everyone was happy! haha! I personally thought it was a little bit of a waste of my time, but if its what everyone wanted then,, thats cool! :) But after that i just went home and skyped with the fam! I LOVE SUNDAY NIGHT SKYPES! It was so lovely to chat with the fam, and see whats going on! :) I love them all so much!! I was pretty homesick all day, and that was just what i needed! They are all so funny, and i miss joking around with them like that! I EVEN miss playing Canasta! haha! So, after that, i fell asleep WAY fast, don't ask me why, cause i slept in so late! hahah! But that was that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment