Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Days 16, 17, and 18:

So sorry i have been slacking, i will do my best to get better!!!

16-

Ohhh Sundays. :) I got to sleep in!! Its a miracle! I slept all the way til 9! pahaha! I hopped in the shower, and got ready for church! It is nice to get yourself all dolled up, especially if it is because you are entering the house of the Lord! I was a little late, but made it just in time to take the sacrament! The meetings were all wonderful, especially sunday school! I forgot my teachers name... :/ i will work on that next week, but i love her! I am not exactly sure where she is from... but her english isn't perfect, but that doesn't even matter! She teaches so well, and with so much love! We are learning about Isaiah, which is confusing enough, but i still learn a lot! I think the spirit is co-teaching in there! So.. yes, after church i came home to a nice warm dinner, and went to bed!

17-

Mmmmmooooonnnnndddddddaaaaaaayyyyyy. <------ That is how long Monday seemed to be! I don't know what it was, but it dragged on for forever!!! Every activity i came up with seemed to last for about 5 minutes each, so,,, you do the math, i was stretching for more ideas! So... we went to the park! pahaha! They always know how to entertain themselves there! haha! Finalllly, Liz and Josh came home, and i went to FHE!!! It was amazing! It was at Graham's house, and that just so happens to be just down the street from me.... who knew!?!? haha! We planned out future events, and played a game, and ate chips/guacamole/salsa, and cookies! It was phenomenal! Once again, the church activity wins the 'highlight of my week so far' award! Lol! I got home way too late, and went to bed...

18-

Definitely regret going to bed so late. haha! I think the mono monster didn't like it either. Bahhhh. Another long day, and its only Tuesday!! haha! Oh well! The morning went by pretty smoothly, school, nap, walk! Oh, about the walk.... i walked a different way today, down Avon Rd, and dannnggg. Seriously the houses on this street were like mansion status. I felt like a lowly commoner walking around there! They were perfectly landscaped, perfectly groomed, perfectly situated, and perfectly huge!!! Freaking gorgeous! After school i talked to Marta, and we set up a play-date for Anna and Lizzy tomorrow! I told Anna, and she got sooooo excited. Maybe a little too excited! All i heard about for the rest of the day was "I AM GOING TO PLAY WITH LIZZY ALL DAY TOMORROW! SARAH, DON'T PICK ME UP FROM SCHOOL, I WON'T BE THERE, AND YOU WILL BE ALL ALONE. LIZZY AND ANNA LIZZY AND ANNA LIZZY AND ANNA! MARTA IS GOING TO PICK ME UP. I CAN'T WAIT, I CAN'T WAIT. CAN IT BE TOMORROW ALREADY, I WANT TO GO TO BED." Those were literal, direct quotes from the miss anna. hahaha! Sommmmeone was stoked. We played games, like little kids and their babysitters do, and then Liz and Josh came home! I was planning on going to bed SO early, cause i was so bloody exhausted, but then my computer started ringing.... it was from Scott Alanis! :D My dad was on skype!! So i chatted with him for like 30 minutes, and it was so awesome! I love my dad. Honestly, he is an amazing guy, and he's always been a hero figure in my life! Not to mention he is a hoooot! He even picked up Maggie and put her up to the computer, and i started to cry. Geez, i am an emotional girl. pahaha! But i miss my Maggielou. haha! So after that i went to bed, but couldn't fall asleep for another hour, so there went that idea. lol! That is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment