Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 25:

Frustration; Disappointed; Thwarted.

Blah blah blah. I don't know why, but EVERYTHING was sooo hard today. And i expected it to be a really good day, but that expectation sure slapped me in the face! haha! There was no school, so we set up a play-date with Lizzie for Anna, at 10, and went til 1. The morning time leading up to that seemed to last an eternity. Ava is teething as well, so she didn't want to be put down for two seconds, or she would start wailing!!! (By the way, that didn't change AT ALL during the remainder of the day.) So we sent Anna off to Lizzie's house, and went back home. Putting Ava to sleep for her first nap was a challenge, she wasn't eating very well either, so i was worried something was wrong... but anyway,, i eventually got her down! Phewf. Take a breath. I said a prayer to help me have patience, energy, and the strength to help me make it through the day. So,, that was good. So we picked Anna up and came home to eat, Ava ate a little better at lunch, which made me feel better, but she was so miserable from teething.. :( She kept grabbing at her ears, and fussing a lot. Man.. I wasn't sure what to do, so we went to the Harbour Island park, and i let them play around for a bit! They actually have baby swings at that park, and Ava loves them, she just laughes the whole time! It got a little chilly, so we decided to go back home. And after all this,,, we STILL had about 4 hours til they got home! Oh my glory!!! So we just played around.... a lot..... and everyone was ornery..... and it was a blast. A REAL BLAST!!! I wanted to punch something! I was so freaking grumpy!!! Baaahhhh! Actually, that was when i got a text for volleyball later on in the night... yup. yup yup yup yup. Definitely going! Just so i could hit something!! As hard as i wanted! Yay! hahahah! See how grumpy i was?! Geez. Grumpy the dwarf had nothing on me. lol! But in the end, it was fine! No worries. I was ready to get to bed and wake up to another new opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment