Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 23:


Remarkable; Worthy of notice or attention.


What an amazing day!!!!!!! I slept in, showered, got ready, and headed off to church! Today it was the primary program, which i always love, but today it was exactly what i needed to hear. I was tearing up through the whole thing... (shocker, i know, haha.) It was just so sweet to hear their testimonies stated so simply, but with such big meaning. Geez, it was awesome! The rest of the meetings were really good too! After church, i decided i wanted to go see the water! (The east coast beach.) Oh. My. Glory. I absolutely love that place! It was the Larchmont Beach thingy, i don't even know what to call it! But there were benches and gazibos (no clue how to spell that) and rocks everywhere lining the beach. It was a windy day again, but this time the wind wasn't freezing, it was brisk, but not bad at all! I sat on a rock and read my scriptures and thought about all the little lessons taught today. And of course i got emotional. lol! I LOVE my family, i LOVE my friends, and most importantly, i LOVE my Savior Jesus Christ, and my Father in Heaven. :) Way glad i went there today. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment