Friday, October 22, 2010



Day 20:

Flutter; To wave, flap, or toss about.

Halloween is coming up, and Anna has gone from wanting to be a dinosaur, to a ballerina, to a bunny to a butterfly. And the end result is..... a pink butterfly ballerina girl! Ta-da!!! :) All day she wanted to wear her costume. It was a struggle getting her to wear normal clothes to school. haha! Right after school though, she barely stepped a toe in the door before she darted up the stairs and changed. And she did look beautiful. :) But she wouldn't let me take a picture for the life of me. haha. OH. I forgot. This morning when she walked down the stairs, she had a surprise for me. So i closed my eyes, and when she yelled, SURPRISE, i looked,,, and,,,,,,, she got her hair cut!!! Her mom did a fabulous job doing so! I told her she could use my shears next time, so it doesn't damage her hair... hahaha. Silly hairstylist coming out of me. So, anyway, back to what i was saying,,, every thing we did had a butterfly theme! Her food was caterpillar food, and her drink was sparkling pink drink that only ballerina butterfly girls could drink. When we played 'doggy and owner,' i went to the pet store and had to ask for a ballerina sparkle dog with wings, (her name was Princess, and apparently pink ballerina poodles named Princess don't walk, they are carried where ever they go... baahhh.) hahaha. Also, she insisted on wearing her outfit out on our walk, and to the park. Every little girl at the park came up and felt her wings,, she was on cloud 9! She loved the attention, and didn't want to leave! She was basically a celebrity pink ballerina butterfly girl! haha! Ava was a good quiet little gal today, nothing out of the ordinary to report with her! She isn't sick anymore, so she sleeps a lot more, and a lot better! Although she still poops like a maniac, i suppose that is normal! haha. So that was my crazy day! At night, i had institute again! It was absolutely amazing, like always! I am starting to feel like one of the crew now, so that is awesome! I love it! I can't wait to get even closer to them, and have a good time! It is also so nice to have a social life out here! I just need to remember to take care of myself out her, and pace myself! Oohhhh life. :) This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and i need to take it, and run with it!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah! I love reading your blog girl!! I am having the greatest time imagining your little butterfly girl! haha she is so cute!! Girl, you are so great! I can't wait to have you home for Christmas! We were thinking that we will have our very own Christmas Eve at the apt. (a few nights before the real thing of course!) Even though I know your family will want you, we're going to steal you just for one night! Love you Princess Sar Bear Baby Baby Sarah Sar Bear Baby Bear Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm blogging right now too.. just for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete