Sunday, October 24, 2010

Days 21 & 22:

21-

Cold; Having a relatively low temperature, having little or no warmth.

The sun decieved me. I looked out the window and saw welcoming sunshine, and thought, heck yes, its gonna be another beautiful day,,, and then i stepped outside. Bbbrrrrrrrr. I think the high was 58, which really isn't too bad, but the wind is what gets ya! You look up in the sky, and the clouds are moving so fast, like they are in a rush to get somewhere. haha! Friday's always seem to go by super fast! Even the last hour evaporates! I love it! All day was the same ole' routine! Anna played with Leon at the Harbour Island park, which was realllly pretty, but WAY too cold! I could barely stand to be outside! But, i suffered through it for the kids! lol! Ava was a good little baby all day, she went down for her naps like a champ, and was super happy when she woke up, which never happens! Oh!

*moment* Today Anna asked me if i could stay forever. I don't know why, but that made me so happy inside to know that she approves of me, and doesn't want me to leave. I felt like a winner, and i never want that to change!

22-

Today is saturday, and the best day of my stay here so far,,, wanna know why? Well its because its day 22!!! haha! My lucky number! lol! I cleaned up my room, and watched some t.v.,,, i should've done laundry, but didn't. haha! I wrote a few letters, went to the gym, and got all sweaty! I got my nails done. Basically it was a day for me. :) The event of the day was going to the movies with Ciera and Spencer! We went to see Wallstreet..... Big mistake. haha! That was the most boring movie everrrr! haha! I didn't understand half of what they were saying. The only good thing about it was Shia LaBeouf! haha! Really though. After that we went to eat at this place called Hubba... i think. ha! Its a ghetto little place that serves everything with chili on it, and it was actually way good! I got a chicken sandwich with chili and cheese, and it was quite the treat! After that we went to Spencer's house and watched Flushed Away, a MUCH better movie choice! I laughed so much at that one! Winner status. So, over-all it was a way good day! :)

1 comment: