Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 13:

Better; of superior suitability, advisability, desirablility, acceptableness; preferable.

This morning the foghorn woke me up..... they don't have foghorns in Utah. So i woke up thinking there was some kind of world crisis that everyone was being alerted about, so i peeked out my window,,, and didn't see anyone else in any kind of panic, so i decided to not think anything of it and be sure to ask Liz and Josh what in the world that was! haha! Not gonna lie, i felt like a strait up idiot when they told me. hahaha. So i decided i need to eat healthier, and cut back on the nutella. Although i think it is addicting. Seriously. With my new eating habits in mind, i thought about what i wanted for breakfast. I decided oats were healthy, and i heard somewhere that dry oats are even better. So i ate dry oats..... and felt like a horse. To spice things up i threw in a banana.... and felt like a monkey. Yeah, never doing that again. I would rather get fat on nutella than eat like a monkeyhorse for the rest of my life!! hahaha. The weather held up for a walk around the neighborhood for me and Ava, and later a bike ride around the park for Anna, then it started to storm! It rained so much! It wasn't a heavy rain, but it was a constant one for sure. There were puddles everywhere! The evening kind of went slow, so Anna and i decided to make cards for her parents, and we put them in 'magic envelopes'! (The magic was licking the strip and having it stick to the envelope! haha.) I was also way anxious to get to institute! Josh came home a little early to make up for coming late yesterday, so that was nice, and it gave me plenty of time to get ready for institute! Ohhh institute. I loved it! There were 14 people there! I guess that is an all-time record for them, so everyone was so happy! Ciera (my new fabulous friend in the ward) was there, and we chatted it up, i like her a lot! Too bad she is moving back to Utah next month to get engaged!!! hahaha. jk, i am happy for her! Everyone there is way nice, and they are sooo tight! I want to be tight with them, and i have a feeling i will! Brother Anderson is the teacher, and man. He is one cool guy. We learned about Doctrine and Covenants 19, and he just taught with so much passion, and he is bloody hilarious! We were talking about how the Catholics use the crusifix as their 'symbol', but we choose not to, because we don't focus on the death, but the life, and then he stopped. Thought a little bit, and said, "What is our symbol?......... Casseroles." hahahaha. I laughed so hard. All around it was a good time, and there were cookies, which is always a bonus. lol! Ciera is way close to Brother Anderson's family, and do you remember when that lady told me about that girl that was texting her brother in Utah? Well apparently, that is Bro. Anderson's son, who just returned from his mission, and i HAVE to meet him on Sunday.. hahaha. Tooo bad i just still like someone else! haha. But i am down for another friend! I got home, and the family left dinner out for me, they are the sweetest! I stayed up way too late, but couldn't fall asleep because of my stuffy nose. :( haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment