Friday, October 8, 2010



Day 7:
Cupcake; A small cake, the size of an individual portion, baked in a cup shape mold.

Today is Friday, HECK FREAKIN YEAH!! :) I don't care who, where, or what you are, Fridays are always going to be an exciting day of the week! Today Anna had another play-date with her best friend Lizzy! And Lizzy's nanny Marta picked her up from school, so Ava and i had the WHOLE day to ourselves! We went on a looooong walk! Unfortunately i made a wrong turn somewhere, so... it went a little longer than planned. hehehe. But fortunantely, it was another stunning walk! Actually... i think i am in love. Yup. In love with the freaking landscaping aroung here. Gaahhhh. Like documentary worthy. haha. And all the stinking squirrels will never stop amazing me! Honest. They are everywhere! At first i felt like the dog on "Up", turning my head, and darting my eyes every time one of them moved even a little bit!!! haha. But i trained myself to keep my eyes on the road, especially if i was driving! I figured that was important. :) Anyway.. after the lovely walk we went and picked up Anna from her play-date, and i had time to have a chat with Marta! She is the sweetest Ecuadorian lady i have EVER come across! haha! She just talked and talked, and was just so fun. I just like her! I will get along with her juuuust fine! :) Josh was nice enough to give me a free week membership at the local gym! Exciting huh?? And Liz was nice enough to bring me home a cupcake! From the most famous cupcake shop in Manhattan, The Magnolia Bakery! And what a delectable cupcake it was! haha!




*moment* Josh told Anna that she had a birthday party to go to tomorrow, and when she asked who it was for he answered "Jonah", and she was verrrrry sad. Sad because it wasn't her birthday. This actually upset her quite a bit! So... wanna know what we did? We but 4 and a half candles in her cupcake and sang her happy half birthday, and she blew out the candles! Actually,,, it was darling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment