Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 10:


Long; having a considerable duration in time.


Yup, today was a looong day! As Mondays usually are, but today was especially long because it is Columbus Day, therefore Anna didn't go to school! I decided i need to get a little more creative with my activities, because we went to the park twice, and the other parts of the day we were either eating, or playing 'hay-ride'! haha! This morning Anna wanted to dress herself, and actually did a wonderful job doing so, she didn't exactly match, but her clothes coordinated well enough, and nothing was on backwards!! Well done Anna! haha! All day Ava ate like a teenage boy on a growth spurt, i was extremely impressed! So, well done Ava as well! haha! The park, (both times) was fun! Anna saw her friends as well as made new friends, she is actually really good at that! And Av slept both times, which was nice! For lunch i made Anna a smoothie, my first ever, and it turned out to be freaking tasty! haha! And for me, i wasn't sure what i wanted to eat, and i remembered Liz telling me that Josh had gotten these easy to make things that he didn't end up liking, so thought 'why not?' So i made it up, and it smelt way good, (it was a peanut thai thingy) and then i took the first bite..... I felt like i was eating a heart attack. It was sooo thick and spicy and fatty, i about gagged. haha! So that was the end of lunch. lol. Hay-ride, (or 'doo doo doo doo' as my family knows it as) is also reffered to as 'horsey-ride' or 'bear ride', basically it is Anna sitting on my back, while i am on all fours going crazy on the floor. haha. That was fun, but a.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y exhausting! I now have a new found respect for my father. My apologies dad. haha, just kidding, i wouldn't trade that memory for anything! When the parentals got home, Liz made fajitas! I will never understand how she makes strait up organic food have so much flavor!! So... well done Liz! hahaha! After dinner i headed to the gym! This gym is one of the New York Sports Club gyms,,, (classy right? haha) and it was way legit! Everything was huge, and they have so many rooms, and its all around just way cool! I really liked working out there! Fun fun fun! But after that, i came back and fell asleep probably in like 12 seconds! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment