Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 8:

Shopping; The act of a person who shops.

Day off! Oh my glory i needed today!! All in all, it was amazing. This morning, my body decided to wake me up at 6:00 AM. Naturally. That is extremely abnormal! Just ask my parents. haha. I tried to force it to sleep more, but 8:30 is the best i could do! So i decided to organize and tidy my room, (that has actually managed to stay very clean,,, which is also abnormal. haha) and clean up the bathroom, and start a load of laundry! While listening to the good ole Owl City. Quite efficiant, eh? :) Also, today i decided to take the time to almost look decent! This included straightening my hair, AND applying make-up, and putting a nice little outfit on! I will admit that i felt pretty. The family all went to a birthday party on Long Island for Anna's friend Jonah, so i was alone in the house for like 4 hours! To be completely honest, i didn't even know what to do with myself!! haha! so i went on another walk! And took a few pictures. It was sweeeet! I even took the time to watch me some t.v.. i honestly haven't just sat down and watched t.v. in a looong time! It was... nice. haha! I just forgot how much commercials bug me! lol! When they got back, Liz, Anna and I went to the city to shop!!! WOW. WOW. WOW. The city is.......... i can't even think of a word for it! It is so intense! haha! But i love it! I love the hustle and bustle! We just drove in, instead of using a train or subway, so it was a nice drive in! We didn't have toooo much time either, so we just went to the Nordstrom Outlet. Baaaahhhh. (drooling) lol. Honest, they had so many designers and sooo many clothes for SUCH good prices! Oh my gooosh. haha! Did i spend too much money? Mmmhmmm. Oh well. haha! what an experience! Seriously. I had a blast today, and i still just can't even freaking wait to go to church tomorrow!!!!!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. NY! HERE I COME!!! (In december... oh yes, it's happenin baby!!)

    ReplyDelete