Saturday, October 16, 2010

Days 14 & 15:

Warning: This post will be long. Probably. haha.

Thrilling; Producing sudden, strong, and deep emotion and/or excitment.

14- TGoodnessIF!!!! Today went by quite fast actually! Things went smoothly in the morning. In the afternoon Anna had a play-date with the most adorable little boy named Leon! I was supposed to meed his new french nanny, but she just dropped him off without saying much, and left! Then when she came to pick him up an hour and a half later, she didn't even say a word! It was a little awkward, but i am sure she is just getting the hang of things, and hopefully one day we will be friends! :) The evening was way chill, i got to talk to my bests Heather, Becca and a little of Sandy on skype! It was so good to chat with them! OH how i miss my girls!!! Skype is my new favorite invention. haha! After that i hopped in the shower, read my scriptures, and watched Miss Congeniality 2 til late in the night. (because i could! haha) BTW i love that movie! I was literally laughing out loud to it! Winner status.

15- Saturday is a special day.... and Brian is in town!! :) All morning we were coordinating when and where to meet up in the CITY! I was so giddy i was pacing in my room in anticipation to go! haha! And also i was a little anxious to ride on the train and subway by my lonesome! But Liz and Josh gave me good directions and advice, i was absolutely fine! haha! The train ride in was exiting! I saw a lot of grafitti, and i actually have this bizarre interest in it. There is a lot of (illegal) creativity and skill put into it, that i kind of respect! (not the illegal aspect, but talent for sure) Another thing i noticed was all the garbage. It is everywhere! It made me want to get a massive group together and just spend a day picking up the trash. Can you imagine what a difference that would make? Just a thought. So i rode right into THE Grand Central Station! Holy Moly. There were so many people!! Some walking fast, some slow. Some dressed to the nines, some dressed like they didn't care one bit. Some old, some young. Some with their noses in the air, and some begging with everything they have for some change. So many different nationalities, it was absolutely insane! Thats a lot to take in for one gal. haha! It was absolutely fascinating,, and that was only the beginning. I met up with Brian and friends on 59th and Lexington.... i think that is how you say it, i am still new to the street lingo! Its confusing as crap. haha! After i met up with them we went to this authentic New Yorkian pizza, and it was to die for. To die for. My mouth is watering at the thought. hahaha. After lunch, the rest of the crew went to Serendipity while Bri and i went to H&M and Dylans candy shop! So.... H&M. WHY in the world do they not have one in Utah??? What a freaking genius clothing store! Serious, i understand what all the rage is. hahaha. We got little fudges at the candy shop too, and they were a little piece of heaven! After that was the raffle. The raffle for what? Well let me tell you. It was a raffle to win front row tickets to see Wicked!!! And i can't hold this in any longer, THEY CALLED MY NAME, I WON TICKETS TO SEE WICKED IN NEW YORK!!!!!!!! :D Seriously the highlight of my life so far. So, i saw Wicked. Was i blown away? YES. Did i cry? YES. Did a guffaw? YES. Am i obsessed? DOUBLE YES. Honestly there aren't words to explain how absolutely incredible it was. I am so grateful to have won so i could be able to see it. I see it as a blessing! I am so happy. Sigh. So after that long and eventful day, it was time to ride back home, and here i am. So content, and so tired. But this post was too exciting to post. :) Love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment