Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 32:

Darling; Very dear, dearly loved.

The Lawlors have officially turned the heat on in the house! That is probably why i over-slept a bit.... that and i forgot to set my alarm. Oops. hahaha! Oh well, i still was up and ready before Josh came downstairs to make his coffee! The morning routine went as usual, we were rushing to get out the door on time for school,, but of course we made it, no sweat! The people at the WJC are so nice,, and i love talking to Anna's teachers because their New York accents are soooo thick, it is legit. haha! Now, the thing that really kept me going today was what Anna said to me when i picked her up from school. First, she grabbed my hand. She was jumping and skipping the whole time! Then she looked up at me with this big grin on her face and she said,
Sarah, i am so gald i don't have a play-date today.
I asked, "Why??" and she said,
Because i like staying and playing with you better.
My heart did a little skip. How sweet. :) I love litte Anna!!! Suddenly i felt so bad for ever getting somewhat annoyed with her! Man, that was the highlight of my week. Needless to say, we played fun random games... all day! haha! Even at the park, she stuck by me, and we played 'toddler anna, and big girl'! hahaha! Whoop whoop. And that is what it is all about! So, this weekend Liz's sister Jennifer and her daughters Sophie and Emily are coming over for the big party! And on Saturday we are having a girls day out! And today i found out what we are doing...... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I AM SO EXCITED. We are going to see the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall in NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my glory, i am so stoked. Its ridic. haha! I am doing things i only dreamed about in lil ole Utah! haha! Don't get me wrong, i love Utah, it is home... But i am sooooo grateful to be able to do these things here! How sweet is that!? Mmmhmmmm. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment