Monday, November 15, 2010

Days 40, 41, 42, 43 & 44:

Ooops. Sorry this post is so late! My bad!

Ooookay, sorry if i don't remember much, its been a doosey. haha!

Day 40;

The longest day of my life so far. And that is not an exaggeration. haha! Yes, it was long, but that doesn't necessarily make it bad! Today Lizjosh had their date night, so i was watching the girls a little later than usual! And really it was only 2 and a half hours extra! Nbd. The day went as ususal, school, play, naps, eating. Ya know, the routine! For dinner Anna got a super kids meal from McD's! Lucky little sucker! haha! jk! I don't miss fast food one bit. Yuck! We picked up a Tinkerbell movie from the Redbox, for Anna to watch after dinner! She just soaked it up!! And she has been talking about fairies ever since! haha! :) I was so tired when they got home, i just went right to bed, and didn't wake up until......

Day 41;

WAAHHHHHH. That is my impression of the foghorn. haha! It went off around 5:15, and woke me up. This wouldn't be a problem if i could've fallen asleep afterwards, but.... it just didn't happen. Poopy. (I know this would've been a perfect opportunity to write on my blog,,, but i was toooo lazy.) haha! Today Josh didn't have work, and Anna didn't have school because it is Veterans day! Holla! So Josh was in and out of the house in the morning, fixing stuff, and all that jazz! Then in the afternoon, he decided he wanted to take Anna into the city and go to the Metropolitan museum! Lucky little stinker, right?? haha! So they left, and it was just me and Ava! I love this little girl! She is the cutest little one year old in the world! She has been so happy and giggly lately! Soooo darling! So Liz, Anna and Josh, all rode the same train home, so they arrived at the same time. And the rest is history! haha!

Day 42;

Another BEAUTIFUL Friday! Seriously, the weather shouldn't be this nice in November! Like low 60's! baaahhh! That is my kind of weather! So, after school, all the mom's of the kids in Anna's class decided to go let the kids play at the park right after school because of the nice weather! Genius idea! So they played and played! I thought this would be an opportune moment to catch up with my sister Ashley... another genius idea! :) haha! That was one of the best chats i have ever had. haha! Oh how i miss our sisterly bonding! After the park we went home and continued the day as usual... i really wish i could remember what we did after that... but i don't! haha! Sorrrrry.

Day 43:

A day for me! And what a glorious day it was!!! :) I went to the store, got a few things, such as gloves and tights, just preparing for the winter! haha! And then i went to Manor Park and layed out on some rocks and soaked in the sun. I probably looked like some homeless gal, but i didn't mind! haha! It felt sooo amazing! When i decided it was time to leave, i went home and fell asleep! haha! Yup, definitely getting sick! I slept for 3 hours!! haha! Then it was dinner time, and Liz made this 'left-over soup'! Ooooooh snap it was tasty! haha! She is soooo good at cooking, its ridic! :)

Day 44;

Basically what i want to say about this day is... 1. I love Sundays. 2. I love the Church. 3. I freaking love Ciera, and i am so sad she is leaving. But so happy for her at the same time! 4. I think the Anderson family is one of the best in the world. And Mrs. Anderson, is right up there in the best cooks as well! 5. I miss my family a lot, and love them with all my heart. Yup, that about wraps it up! haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment