Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 36:

Mesmerized; To be spellbound, to be fascinated.

Saturday November 6th, 2010. A day to remember! I love going into the city!!! Every time, without fail, i am sooooo captivated. Its such a rush! I get so breathless! And i can't help but giggle. I am getting excited just thinking about it now! And now the Rockettes!!! They are perfect!!! They are seriously so flawless. Watching them made me want to dance so bad! haha! I am seriously thinking about enrolling in an adult dance class. Anyway, it was their Christmas Spectacular, and WOW! I want Christmas to happen now! Haha! I was tearing up the whole time! Especially when they did the nativity. Gahhh. It was so amazing. Words can't even explain it! And that was really the biggest part of the day,,, with traveling and all that added, it took about 5 hours! We also picked up some more cupcakes from Crumbs.... mouth-watering. I got the pumpkin one this time,,, and it was freaking good. FREAKING GOOD. We had chinese for dinner, and went to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment