Wednesday, November 24, 2010

in honor of Thanksgiving tomorrow....


i am making a list. of things i am grateful for. :)


so Happy Thanksgiving everyone.


*i am grateful for my family.
dad, mom, ashley, alyssa, and blake. i am so glad to know that i will be with you guys forever. that we were sealed an eternal family. i am so grateful for all the lessons each of you have taught me in these 19 years. i most definitely wouldn't be the person i am today if it wasn't for all of you. thanks for all the memories,, namely, "shoop", "big george", "bubble", "awkward sweats halloween costumes..." and many many many more! i love you guys.


*i am grateful for my friends.
i have too many important people to name them all, but you know who you are. again, i wouldn't be the same person without the examples of my friends.



*i am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
i am but one soul among many, but my Father in Heaven knows me by name, and cares about me. i have felt that love, and it is immeasurable. what an honor. i am so grateful for the privilege of being able to communicate with Him through prayer whenever i need, and also to have the scriptures to learn and progress every single day. not to mention the companionship of the Holy Ghost. i am so blessed.


*i am grateful for my home.
the lovely utah.


*i am grateful for my world.
lemme list some of the things in the world that i love.
flowers, trees, wind, rain, snow, buildings, air, rainbows, clouds, colors, leaves, parks, water.
just to name a few.


*i am grateful for food.
first of all, my favs are claussen dill pickles, and cupcakes.
but i really love food. every little bit.
my stomach really appreciates it too. oh, and my tongue.
but mostly my tongue.

*i am grateful for clothes.
i would be really cold without the warmth of clothing, and really fried without the protection it provides.
plus you give me a reason to go shopping.
just sayin.

*i am grateful for anna and ava.
these two little angels have already taught me some of life's most important lessons.
with so many more to go.
can't wait.


*i am grateful for technology.
the newest forms of communication.
and the best ones yet.
i would be awfully lonely and bored without you.


*i am grateful for this country.
god bless the USA. and those who are still loyally fighting for our freedom and liberty.
i am so grateful to have the ability to choose who and what i want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment