Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Days 48-53:

Anticipation; Expectation or hope.

48&49:

I gotta be completely honest,,, i don't even remember what went down these days! haha! Thats what i get for not being a faithful blogger! Shoot. Well i will try and do better especially with the holidays coming up! :)

50:

Its Saturday! I wasn't exactly sure what to do in the morning/day time... so Liz suggested walking down to see the town and the cute little shops, AND the weekly farmers market! So i did! I don't think i have ever actually been to a legit farmers market, it was amazing! They sold everything from spices to bizarre vegetables to fresh donuts! Awesome. I totally would've bought a donut if i had cash on me.... haha. So i continued my walk and checked out all the little shops, they are so cute, and friendly, but a little pricey! lol! I even went into the local antique shop, because it reminded me of my mom! :) I didn't realize how far of a walk it actually was... and to get to all those places was allll downhill. So the going back home part was a bit challenging! I definitely got my work-out for the day! haha! When i got home i took a nap and Liz asked if i wanted to join her in going to the Weschester Mall! Of course i accepted because i have been hearing about this mall for forever!!! And it was just as amazing as everyone said it was! It was HUGE, and there were so many designer shops, and cute affordable stores, it seriously was the most high class mall i have seen! After the shopping ended, Liz dropped me off at a movie theater in White Plains to meet up with Spencer, Ciera, Benjamin (Ciera's boyfriend), Dimples, and the whole Anderson crew! :) We went to HARRY POTTER!!! The movie was amazing, like all the others, but i just want to see Part 2 right now!!!! Ugh! haha! After the flick, we went home, and off to bed.

51:

Today was Ciera's last Sunday here. :( In sacrament, her and Graham sang a duet, Amazing Grace! They did a fantastic job!!! It was absolutely beautiful! I could only stay for sacrament, because i was starting to get dizzy, and Liz needed help with a project. After helping, and a much needed nap, i went over to the Anderson's house for dinner! They are the most amazing family! Dinner was so tasty, and afterwards we played some SUPER fun games!!! It was a good evening! :)

52:

School, naps, food, playing, e-mails, and Spongebob Squarepants. That is about all that happened this day. haha!

53:

For some reason, today was harder than most. I have been listening to some of my favorite Christmas songs, and to be honest i just want to be home right now. I imagine that is normal, and really everything here is so amazing, there is just no place like home. Especially for the holidays! And i realized this will be my first Thanksgiving away from home. :( I am so sad. Baaaahhh. But while i am in New York, i am going to make the best of it, and make memories i wouldn't have had! The actual day was long, but good! I missed FHE, cause Lizjosh came home later than expected, but thats just life, right? Hmmm. Smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment