Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 39:

Clean; Free from dirt; Unsoiled; Unstained.

Pretty average day. The cleaning lady came today though! Her first time cleaning the house, and she was here for like 5 hours!!! She was extremely thorough, and did a fantastic job! Everything is spotless! I think she is a keeper! And so does Liz i think... haha! The only thing she forgot was the downstairs room.... oops! Honest mistake. I am sure she will do it next time! :) Anna took a 2 hour nap today as well, which is unusual, but it was probably needed! Good for her! haha! Ava has been such a happy little baby these last couple of days! I am loving it! She loves when i get down and roll around the floor with her,, she will laugh for hours about it! haha! Aaaadorable. Anna was snack person at school, which is her FAVORITE thing,, because the snack person gets to stand in line first, and just gets all sorts of privileges, so she likes the attention. :) I learned something new the other day,, i learned what kosher food is, and why its called that! I had no idea! So, the crops are blessed by a jewish leader... Rabbi i think... shoot i dunno,,, but anyway that makes it kosher, and that is the sacred food the jewish eat! Cool, eh?? Anyway,, nothing toooo thrilling happened today, but i have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a loooong day. Its Liz's birthday, and Josh is taking her out to a fancy dinner! So i am babysitting the gals in the night too! I am actually kind of excited! I will try my absolute hardest to make it just a good time! :) We will seee!

No comments:

Post a Comment