Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 94:

Lost; Bewildered as to place, direction, etc.

It is early in the morning. 7:44 to be exact. I am starting to write because, as you can see from my dictionary word, i am a little confused. And the thing is, i'm not even sure what I am confused about. I am kind of getting a weird vibe from Lizjosh, and i'm not sure what that's about, or if i am imagining it. Its a new year, i should be full of motivation and ambition, but i just feel like something is missing. My goals for the day are to put the girls first in every situaltion, try not to eat so much, and remember the Lord all day long. I have yet to write my New Years Resolutions. I think i will try and do that tonight! As well as go to bed a lot earlier! haha! Last night was FHE, and it was really great! We just played a few get to know you games and had refreshments, but what makes the ward the best is the people in it! I feel like i belong 100% in there, which is a wonderful feeling!! I love having people my age to relate to!

Ava and i just dropped Anna off at school! Now it is time for Av's nap!
So we both slept a good hour. hahaha!
Wellp, that was nice. :)
P.S. Anna had a serious night terror last night. :( Those things are scary. But today she woke up a complete sweetheart, complete opposite from yesterday. Yesterday there was a lot of sass comin from that one! Liz told me i need to be more firm with her... nice, but firm. I've never been good at being firm, but i guess that is one more thing to learn! :)
PLAY-DATE TIME!
Just me and Ava right now! She is adorable. Strait up adorable.
Anna got back home, and we played around, watched spongebob, and had some hot cocoa! :)
I went to the gym... not for very long, but at least i went, right?? haha!
Now its time for bed! I am at a reallllly good part in the BOM right now! Its when Jesus is coming to visit the Americas! Love it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey. Thank you for being yourself, and being so amazing!! You are a huge example to me. I love you more than chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooo i love you ash bash cash dash. :)

    ReplyDelete